You have published your website and now ready to submit your website to Google?
Register with Google Webmaster and create a free account:
1. Create a free webmaster account using any new or exsiting Gmail address at:
2. Click on “Add Property” and enter your website URL example: http://www.yourwebsite.co.za/
3. Click on Alternate Methods
4. Click on "HTML" tags, and copy and paste the Meta tag provided by Google
5. Return to your website builder admin area, and click on the Gear Icon -> Settings
6. Click on the "Meta Information" tab, and paste the Google webmaster code in step 4 into the field.
7. Publish your website, and then return to Google and "Verify" your website
8. All done. For more information view additional knowledgebase articles...